Digital Leaderboards Software
"Incredible product and even better service! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
Why Use Our Digital Max Leaderboards Software?
Frequently Asked Questions
You would need 3 things:
1. Internet Access
2. T.V. Monitor
3. Any device that can pull up the internet inside your facility (smart phone, tablet, iPad, P.C., laptop, Smart T.V., etc.)
Any modern day T.V. monitor can be used, as both standard T.V.’s and Smart T.V.’s will work:
1. If using a Standard T.V. – It simply needs to possess an HDMI portal (which all of today’s T.V. monitors have.)
2. If using a Smart T.V. – It needs to be able to display the entire internet browser, because your Digital Leaderboards Software is located on a website (www.MaxLeaderboards.com).
NOTE: Some Smart T.V.’s only display certain Apps, and do not access the entire internet. Therefore, most of our “Smart T.V.” clients use a Samsung Smart T.V., because most Samsung Smart T.V.’s display the entire internet.
Though we provide both the software and the service to display your Digital Leaderboards… because all school systems and facilities have such varying technology capabilities, we do not provide any hardware. Therefore, the type and size of T.V. monitor(s) to be used would be completely based upon your own situation and personal preferences.
Your Digital Leaderboards Software is simply a website that is housed at: www.MaxLeaderboards.com. Therefore, displaying your Digital Leaderboards onto your T.V. monitor is totally based upon the type of devices that you are currently using to gain internet access in your facility (smart phone, laptop, ipad, tablet, smart t.v., etc.). You simply need to pull up the www.Maxleaderboards.com website on your device and then send the display from your device to your T.V. monitor. There are 4 simple ways to do this (all of which are based upon the type of device that you are using).
1. Using a PC or Laptop – You simply connect your device to your T.V. monitor with an HDMI cable, and you would be active immediately. (This is how we set-up our system to be displayed at a Coaching Clinic or at a Trade Show).
2. Using iPhone or iPad devices or – You simply connect your device to your T.V. monitor with an HDMI cable, and you would be active immediately.
You can connect your device wirelessly with a simple device called APPLE T.V ($69 at Wal Mart). Here is a simple video showing how to easily do both of these – based upon your personal preference:
3. Using Android phones or tablets – You can simply connect your device to your T.V. monitor with an HDMI cable, and you would be active immediately.
You can connect your device wirelessly with a simple device called CHROMECAST ($39 at Wal Mart). Here is a simple video showing how to easily do both of these – based upon your personal preference:
4. Using a Smart T.V. – Simply use the Smart T.V.’s remote control to access the www.MaxLeaderboards website.
Every Board that you build will have it’s own unique url. Therefore, there are 2 ways that this can be done:
1. Copy and paste your Leaderboards onto your Team Website for everyone to view 24/7.
2. We can build and host a Leaderboards Web Page and do this for you, so that everyone can have unlimited access to view your Leaderboards. (See our Team Website Design Page.)
No. These are “Real Time” Leaderboards. Therefore, whenever new results are entered, your Leaderboards will automatically update themselves both inside and outside of your facility.
Yes. The ATHLETE PROFILE FEATURE allows you to display a photo, video link, and unlimited text (biography, stats, comments, etc.) for each and every Athlete. In addition, the ANNOUNCEMENTS FEATURE works very much like a Word Document in that you can copy and paste images on your Announcements Pages as well.
Absolutely! The ANNOUNCEMENTS Feature allows you to customize text size, fonts, colors, and allows you to insert photos and images as well.
The system can hold as many Rows (Goals) and Columns (Games) as you’d like. If you have more goals than are immediately visible on the screen… then the system will then methodically scroll down, so that you can see all of the Columns (or Goals) that you’ve listed. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that the larger the number of Rows and Columns that are used… the smaller that all of the text must be adjusted in all cells. The fewer Rows and Columns being used at one time… allows for larger text to be used in all cells.
We can literally have your Software up and running within minutes of receiving your verified order.
There is a text tutorial to help you once you log into your Software for the first time, but we also have a tutorial video that walks through every aspect of the software in more depth.
"I typically get no less than 30 emails a day from companies who promise to make my job as an Administrator and as a Coach easier. Not only have you done this, but you have FAR EXCEEDED my expectations! It is truly a pleasure to work with you guys!"
("Do It Yourself")
$299 / Year
(Summer Special – Limited Time)
$99 / Year
FREE Demo Tutorial Video included along with UNLIMITED customer service!
- ALL 10 FEATURES INCLUDED
- HOUSES AN UNLIMITED # OF REAL TIME LEADERBOARDS
- HOUSES AN UNLIMITED # OF ATHLETES
- HOUSES AN UNLIMITED # OF DISPLAY BOARDS
- EASY TO USE